Views: 0 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2021-07-29 Origin: Site
Laser welding is one of the important aspects of the application of laser material processing technology. In the 1970s, it was mainly used for welding thin-walled materials and low-speed welding. The welding process is heat conduction type, that is, laser radiation heating workpiece surface, surface heat through the heat conduction to the internal diffusion, through the control of laser pulse width, energy, peak power, and repetition frequency, and other parameters, so that the workpiece melting, the formation of a specific molten pool. Because of the unique advantages of laser welding, it has been successfully used in precision welding of micro and small parts. What are the benefits of laser welding machines? Here are some answers.
Here is the content list:
Convenient welding process
Life is long
Good welding technique
1. During the welding process, the energy density of the laser welding machine is highly concentrated, the heating and cooling speed is very fast, the heat-affected zone is very small, and the welding stress and deformation are very small.
2. Laser welding is not interfered with by electric and magnetic fields and does not need vacuum protection.
3. Laser welding can be carried out without electrodes, so we don't have to worry about electrode contamination or damage. And because it is not a contact welding process, the wear and deformation of machine tools and tools can be minimized.
Laser welding machine using the UK imported ceramic condenser cavity, corrosion resistance, high-temperature resistance, cavity life of 8 to 10 years, xenon lamp life of more than 8 million times.
This means no replacement will be needed for several years. If the laser welding machine is well maintained, it can also prolong its service life. Compared with other welding equipment, laser welding machine has very few consumables. In addition, laser welding machine maintenance costs are also very low.
1.The laser welding machine can adjust the current waveform arbitrarily and can set different waveforms according to different welding materials to match the welding parameters and requirements, so as to achieve the best welding effect.
2.Laser welding can be used to weld refractory metal, ceramics, plexiglass, and other dissimilar materials with high melting point and brittleness.
3.Laser welding can weld titanium, quartz, and other refractory materials, and can weld related materials, the effect is good.
4. Laser welding can realize spot welding, butt welding, surfacing welding and sealing welding of thin-walled materials, and precision parts.
5. By adjusting the current waveform arbitrarily, different waveforms can be set according to different welding materials to match welding parameters and requirements, so as to achieve the best welding effect.
Using laser welding, with high precision, high efficiency, high strength and timeliness, and other advantages. In order to ensure quality, output, and delivery time, laser welding has become a very competitive processing means in the precision machining industry, and laser welding is widely used in machinery, electronics, batteries, aviation, instrumentation, and other industries have special requirements of the workpiece spot welding, welding and sealing welding.
Our official website is https://www.infnilaser.com/. If you are engaged in laser welding machine-related work or want to learn more about our company, you can communicate with us on the website. Our cost-effective products are well received by everyone.